The Susan Odell Taylor School offers an exceptional educational choice to families with children in preschool through eighth grade. Our students build strong learning fundamentals, self-confidence, collaborative skills, and community responsibility through:
• An academically rich environment which challenges each child as an individual and instills a passion for learning
• A rigorous curriculum focused on teaching children how to learn and based on strong core skills
• Respect for each child as a valued person, and as a contributing member of the school and the greater community
Susan Odell Taylor School is an independent school led by a Board of Trustees composed of parents and community leaders. The Board of Trustees, along with the children, their families, our faculty, and local community combine to make us a unique and engaging school serving the greater Capital Region.
- Preschool: 3 day or 5 day, half/full day options available
- Prekindergarten: 5 half/full day options
- Kindergarten through Fourth Grade: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (Lower School)
- Fifth through Eighth Grade: 8:00 am - 3:20 pm (Upper School)
- Beforecare is available at Lower School each morning at 7:30 am at Lower School
- Aftercare is available each afternoon at Lower School until 6:00 pm.
- There is an additional charge for these programs.
- School district bus service is available from most districts within a 15 mile radius for students in kindergarten through eighth grade.