The Board of Trustees established the strategic direction of the Susan Odell Taylor School through the development of a three year strategic plan (2016-2019). The Strategic Plan guarantees the future success of the school by:
- Putting 21st century skills at the center of learning,
- Securing sufficent resources to support the mission,
- Enhancing practices in governance and business,
- Building awareness of the value of a Taylor School education, and
- Engaging in meaningful partnerships with the broader community.
The Board of Trustees, in partnership with committed stakeholders, is actively involved in the realization of the goals in the strategic plan. If you would like to view the Strategic Plan (2016 -2019) pdf Please click here (543 KB)